Terms and Conditions
- Disclaimer. Contacting Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff through the use of this email form does not create an attorney-client relationship with the firm or any of the firm’s attorneys. You should not send information of a confidential nature to us until you speak to an attorney and have established a privileged relationship with our firm. If you are not currently a client of Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff, this message may not be protected under the attorney-client privilege. The invitation to contact the firm is not a solicitation to provide professional services or create and attorney-client relationship, and it should not be construed as a statement as to the availability of any of our attorneys to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which such attorney is not permitted to practice.
- Grant of License. This Agreement provides you, the Visitor, with a personal, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use this Site conditioned on your continued compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. A Visitor may not modify, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, mirror, frame, license, transfer, sell, or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through this Site. As a further condition of use of this Site, all Visitors warrant to Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff that they will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. To seek permission to use materials and information beyond the scope of this license, please contact Paula Scharff at email@example.com. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All material contained on this Site, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. The contents of this Site are © Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff, All Rights Reserved. Removing or altering the copyright notice on any material on this Site is prohibited. Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff also owns a copyright in the Site as a collective work and/or compilation, and in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Site’s content.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children. Law of Paula Christine Scharff does not knowingly solicit information from children and we do not knowingly market the Site or its services to children. No one under the age of 13 should submit any personal information to Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff and/or the Site.
- Links to Other Sites. Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the Internet for the convenience of its Visitors in locating related information and services. These sites are maintained by third parties over which Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff exercises no control. Accordingly, Law Office of Paula Christine Scharff expressly disclaims any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, the content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
- DISCLAIMERS. WHILE PAULA CHRISTINE SCHARFF ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE, THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MOREOVER, WHITE AND WILLIAMS LLP MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LAW OFFICE OF PAULA CHRISTINE SCHARFF BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE UTILIZATION OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WHITE AND WILLIAMS LLP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof and all parties to this Agreement expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in the City of Philadelphia, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.